• Tuesday, October 13 – Last day to register to vote for the General Election.
• Wednesday, October 14 – First day advance ballots are mailed and in-person advance voting may begin. Contact your county election office to find out when and where.
• Tuesday, October 27 – Deadline for voters to apply for advance ballots to be mailed for the General Election.
• Monday, November 2 – 12:00 pm deadline to cast advance ballots in person at county election office.
• Tuesday, November 3 (GENERAL ELECTION) – Advance ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received in the county election office no later than the close of business on the Friday following the election. Advance ballots may be hand-delivered to the county election office or to any polling place within the county by close of polls.
Sedgwick County Democratic Women
PO Box 1736
Wichita, KS 67201-1736